Kewford 5, 7 & 9-a-side Football Festival 2020
TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE - 20th and 21st JUNE 2020.
HOW TO BOOK:
PART 1 - BOOK ONLINE VIA EVENTBRITE (link above - but repeated here)
PART 2 - Once you've booked - here are the 3 x documents to help enjoy the Tourney and register stress free. These are to be brought with you on the day!
1) ESSENTIAL - BRING THIS FORM FILLED OUT - CLICK HERE : Kids details and DOBs needed.
2) ESSENTIAL - CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES FOR THE TOURNAMENT
3) ESSENTIAL - CLICK HERE FOR THE TOURNAMENT MANAGER'S GUIDE
The Kewford Eagles FC Football Festival will take place on 20th/ 21st June 2020 at
IT IS 5-A-SIDE, 7-A-SIDE and 9-A- SIDE!
The tournament will have
- £3 Private Car Parking Facilities
- Toilet facilities
- Hot & Cold Foods / Bar
- Attractive side events and refreshments for all the family.
It's the current season's age group you are entering.
Sat June 20th 2020 –
Morning:- Girls U9's (5v5); U9 (7v7); U11 (9v9), Girls U16 (7v7).
Afternoon: – U7 (5v5); U13 (7v7); Girls U12 (9v9); Girls U14 (7v7)
Sun June 21st 2020 -
Morning:- U7 "minors" (5v5); U10 (9v9); U14 (7v7); Girls U10 (7v7)
Afternoon:– SAS (5v5); WALKING FOOTBALL (5v5); U12 (9v9); U8 (7v7)
U7 Minors (U6) are non-competitive.
- See Registration times:
- MORNING SESSIONS registration will be 08:15 -09:00 for 09.45 prompt start.
- AFTERNOON SESSIONS registration will be 13.40-14.15 for 14.45 prompt start.
There is a MAXIMUM limit of 20 teams per age group so teams are encouraged to enter as soon as possible as entries will be based on a "first come first served basis". (Over 260 entries in previous tournaments)
- Squad 5v5 (10), 7v7 (12), 9v9 (15).
The official Facebook Event is embedded below - feel free to give it a "like" and "share" and also check in on the day!
Keep up-to-date with all the news about the Football Festival via this facebook page (link at www.facebook.com/Kewford5aside).
See Video here from 2017 Tournament where 216 teams entered:
Updated by Admin, Phil Hulme:
March 4th 2020