Mini Eagles 2018/9
Mini Eagles will restart late in September 2018 at Eagle Park in conjunction with WBA Foundation (and so is now closed for the Summer 2018).
The coaching is run by The Albion Foundation and supported by Kewford. All sessions are held at Eagle Park, Wall Heath, Kingswinford DY6 0AW apart from the odd special event which may take place at WBA. No dogs are allowed at Eagle Park.
MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW SOON!
About Kewford Eagles and Eagle Park
- Established in 1978
- Affiliated to the Birmingham County FA
- Recognised by the FA as being a Charter Standard Community Club, awarded in 2005
- In 2012 we were honoured to receive the Queens Award for Voluntary Service, the MBE for volunteer groups.
- In 2013 we were presented with both the County FA and the Regional FA Charter Standard Community Club of the Year award and to quote the Regional Facilities Manager of the FA ‘Kewford is the largest and best club in the Black Country, the West Midlands and in Birmingham County FA’
- Eagle Park is our own purpose built ground which holds 11 pitches over 30 acres, opened in 2014 by Sir Trevor Brooking CBE is one of the biggest football projects in the UK and will serve our community for years to come.
- We have our own on site cafe, changing rooms and toilet facilties.
- SORRY BUT NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON EAGLE PARK, EXCEPT FOR GUIDE DOGS.
All coaches are FA Level 1 qualified as a minimum, CRB checked; they are also carry FA first aid and are trained in the area of child protection (FA Safeguarding). We are also SEAL approved by Dudley Council.
Mini Eagles were delighted when Baggie Bird paid them a visit on the 22 October 2016.