We do not provide your details to any third party marketing.
Summary of how we use your data
- The Kewford Eagles website allow parents to access their sibling's medical and emergency contact details, club highlights and content.
- Where we rely on your consent, such as for direct marketing purposes, or to place cookies, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
What information do we collect through the Kewford Eagles website?
The Kewford Eagles website collects and processes personal data about you when you interact with the Kewford Eagles website, and when you register for the Kewford Eagles website. This will include:
- your name and password;
- your email address;
Where you register a child's details we store the following:
- your contact details for emergencies;
- a second set of contact details for emergencies e.g. where a parent becomes ill;
- player's gender;
- player's date of birth;
- player's age;
- player's address;
- player's medical details;
- image consent;
- parental/guardian consent;
- your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us.
What information do we receive from third parties?
We may generate or collect information about you ourselves or from third parties relating to your use of the Kewford Eagles e.g. information from the FA.
How do we use this information, and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process this information for the following purposes:
- As required by Kewford Eagles to conduct its business and pursue its legitimate interests, in particular:
- monitoring use of Kewford Eagles, and using this to help us personalise, monitor, improve and protect our content, services and sites, and investigate any complaints received from you or from others about Kewford Eagles or how Kewford Eagles has been used;
- to ensure that the content you are attempting to access through Kewford Eagles can be accessed from the location you are in;
- we use information you provide as well as information which we have collected about you to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about Kewford Eagles;
- we will use data in connection with legal process or compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or to other relevant regulators as appropriate); and
- we use data of some individuals to invite them to take part in market research.
- Where you give your consent:
- we will send you direct marketing in relation to our relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by Kewford Eagles ; and
- For purposes which are required by law:
- in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
Wherever Kewford Eagles relies on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although it may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes, such as those set out above.
What cookies and/or tracking technologies does Kewford Eagles use?
When you use Kewford Eagles website, we may also collect, process and use information about you and your use of the website and/or app, including how you arrived at our website or app, how long you view content on the Kewford Eagles website and what location you access the Kewford Eagles website from. Such information may be collected through "traffic data" and may entail the use of "cookies" or other tracking technologies, IP addresses or other numeric codes used to identify your computer.
Apple iOS and Android Devices
If you access the Kewford Eagles website from these devices you consent to cookies being stored to your device (and other tracking technologies being used to read data from your device) for the following purposes: keeping you logged in, ensuring that an appropriate version of content is presented, analytics and advertising. Many of these cookies and technologies are essential to the operation of the application. It is not currently possible to opt out or remove these cookies (or prevent use of these technologies) from the device without deleting the application.
How is data shared, where and when?
We will share your personal data between the Kewford Eagles Group as necessary to provide the products and services you have requested, to maintain a single customer view across the club and to fulfil any of the other purposes set out above.
We will share your data with relevant third parties for the purposes set out above.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
Personal data will also be shared with third party service providers, who will process it on behalf of Kewford Eagles for the purposes identified above. Such third parties include providers of website and app platform hosting services and marketing suppliers. Some of our suppliers may be separate data controllers, such as market research organisations, and may provide you with their own privacy notice where appropriate.
If at any point your information is transferred outside the Kewford Eagles website, and where this is to a stakeholder or vendor in a country that is not subject to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission, data will be adequately protected by EU Commission approved standard contractual clauses, an appropriate Privacy Shield certification or a vendor's Processor Binding Corporate Rules.
What rights do I have?
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing).
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, where it would infringe the rights of a third party (including our rights) or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or we have a compelling legitimate interests in keeping. Relevant exemptions are included in both the GDPR and in the Data Protection Act 2018. We will inform you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make.
To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with Kewford Eagles FC – or its data protection officer – using the details set out below. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to an EU data protection authority where you live, work or where you believe a breach may have occurred. This is likely to be the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK.
Data that is mandatory is clearly indicated throughout the registration journey for the Kewford Eagles website. Where provision of data is mandatory, if relevant data is not provided, then we will not be able to fulfil your request to register for the Kewford Eagles website. All other provision of your information is optional.
How do I get in touch with you, or your data protection officer?
Who is my data controller?
The data controller for your information is Kewford Eagles FC.
How long will you retain my data?
Where we process data in connection with your registration to use the Kewford Eagles website we do this for as long as you are an active user of the Kewford Eagles website. We retain your information in respect of the Kewford Eagles website for two full seasons after your account has become inactive. We consider you to be an inactive user if you have not used the Kewford Eagles website in the last 12 months. For the avoidance of doubt, any other data held by us, as a result of your other interactions with the Kewford Eagles website, may be held for a longer period.
Where we process personal data for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your data indefinitely so that we can respect your request in future.
Where we process personal data to meet legal requirements, we hold this for as long as the law requires.