It is vital that all coaches, managers and volunteers working with Kewford Eagles have an up to date DBS certificate.
Step 1 - create an account on the Whole Game System if you don't already have one
- Visit wholegame.thefa.com and click 'don't have an account - sign up'
- Follow the instructions, you will be sent a code (check your spam or junk if you can't see it)
- You will be given a FAN number
Step 2 - Contact the Welfare Officer to let them you know you wish to apply for a DBS
- You will need to provide your FAN number and date of birth
- Welfare Officer will add you as a 'club official' to the WGS
Step 3 - Log back into WGS
- When the Welfare Officer has added your details to the WGS you will be able to log back into WGS and see a 'My DBS' button
- Press the green button and this will trigger an email from 'online disclosures'
Step 4 - Online Disclosures
- Within 48 hours you will receive an automated email from online disclosures with instructions
- You will be able to select the documents you wish to submit for verification
Step 5 - verifying your documents
- When you have completed the above steps, the club's Welfare Officer will need to see the original copies of your documents
- The Welfare Officer will need to take photos of the documents. This is solely for the purpose of verifying the documents on the system and will be deleted immediately after processing
Step 6 - Paying the fee
- When the Welfare Officer has verified your documents, you will be able to pay the £10 fee which you can claim back from your team expenses
- You will receive an email from the Online Disclosures website, log back on using the same credentials that you used when first submitting your documents
- If you are asked for the club PIN, it is 104622 (this is also on the email that you will have received from Online Disclosures)
If you have any issues throughout the process please contact the Welfare Officer.