Before Training or Match
- All players and spectators must undergo a self-assessment for any Covid-19 symptoms. No-one should leave home to participate in football if they, or someone they live with, has any of the
+ A high temperature (above 37.8°C);
+ A new, continuous cough;
+ A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.
This check should be done before each training session and/or game. Should an individual have demonstrated any such symptoms, they must not participate.
Upon Arrival at Eagle Park
- All supporters attending Eagle Park for both training and game play are requested to support and comply with NHS Track & Trace. This is to be done by scanning a QR code using the NHS COVID-19 App. There are QR Codes at the side of each pitch of Eagle Park, with additional scan points being located by the toilets and café areas. Managers and coaches are also available to help and discuss this further.
- Anyone failing to comply with the Track & Trace at Eagle Park will be requested to leave the ground. Failure to comply will be reported to the committee for further discussion and any possible action required.
Whilst at Eagle Park
- We request that a player attending Eagle Park for Training or games have a maximum of 2 supporters in attendance. This can be a mixture of parents, siblings, grandparents or any family member or friend.
- Social distancing of 2 metres, where possible should be adhered to at all times.
- Face masks must be worn when entering the Club House for the use of the toilet facilities. No other facilities within the Club House are to be used.
- There is a one-way system on place within the club house. This system is to be adhered to at all times.
Exiting Eagle Park
- After training sessions and/or matches, participants must maintain Government-mandated social distancing for social interaction. There is to be no congregating and spectators and players are requested to leave the ground in an orderly and safe manner as quickly as possible.