Kewford Committee agreed the following to allow competitive football to return in addition to the FA guide below.
- Each team must allocate a respect Officer to record all training attendees along with contact details for track and trace. This will also apply to collecting opposition team data for all home games, info passed to Kewford Manager and kept for 1 month maximum timescale.
- Managers and/ or coaches must disinfect footballs before use.
- Maximum of 2 parents for each child to attend training or matches.
- Kewford to provide guidance when contacting opposition managers prior to games taking place. Items will include Kewford restrictions. Kewford will also supply a response when confirming away matches.
- Each Kewford team will be allowed 1 x home friendly each week for August. This may change depending on Covid.
- Training will take priority to be fair for all teams. Friendlies can take lace instead of training or be midweek. Best times to guarantee a pitch is Saturday or Sunday pm.
- Kewford to revise/ modify risk assessments.