As some of you may be aware new guidelines have been issued by the FA regarding training sessions of grassroots clubs. Kewford Eagles FC are working hard to implement new protocols and guidance to ensure the safety and well-being of all our players, managers, coaches, parents/carers and guardians.
As a club we are looking to implement:
• Training sessions that can incorporate up to 5 players and a manager/coach
• Training sessions that are safe and healthy
• Continual monitoring, evaluation and review relevant guidelines and sessions. We will seek to make changes in light of all new information.
• Toilets will be open but changing rooms will be closed.
As Managers we will:
• Prepare and plan all sessions in advance to allow for player social distancing at all times
• Disinfect equipment before the start of every session
• Wear gloves and a face covering if dealing with a first aid emergency
• Encourage all players to have fun and enjoy the session whilst maintaining social distancing
• We will continue to follow all guidelines, policies and procedures of the club
As parents/carers/guardians we expect:
• A responsible adult to remain for the duration of the session, in the designated area (a child will not be permitted to remain at the session without a responsible adult)
• Each player to attend sessions in a clean kit/appropriate clothing with a clearly marked water bottle (drinks and additional kit must remain with the player or parent)
• You adhere to social distancing guidelines and remain at a 2m distance from all other persons not from our household in the designated area.
• No face to face contact with manager/coach - all contact to be via phone/email.
• Sessions to be attended on time and leave as quickly and safely as possible.
• You do not allow your player to attend any session if a member of your household has symptoms of Covid-19, has been in contact with another person displaying symptoms of Covid –19
As players we are asking that you:
• Always obey the distancing rules. No handshakes, hugging or contact with other players
• Follow all your manager/coach's guidelines and instructions for health, safety and football related activity.
• Use hand sanitizer before and after the session
• Continue to follow all rules of conduct, policies and procedure of the club as normal
• Have as much fun as you can and enjoy being back